Tuesday, October 25, 2016

DOES BLOGGING REALLY WORK


I know so many people that want to start blogs to make a living online. I often come off as negative and tell them that there are better ways to making money online but they refuse to listen.
They always point out some famous blogger and this is when I break down that bloggers marketing strategy and they claim that they can do the first thing. These are people would have a hard time writing a 3 page paper let alone a blog.
I suppose my message is that blogging isn't the only way to make money online.
Yet people try to do it everyday, these people normally don't understand SEO or even content. They don't realize that they need to write about things that will attract people. I have one cousin who thought she could make money just writing about the President.
I immediate questioned her and asked how she expected to monetize this blog and she had nothing to say. I guess hope dream change can magically make money appear?
Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment